Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our new backpack



Sadly, Houston has outgrown his Jeep carrier. We loved that carrier so much. We have toted him everywhere in that thing from the time he was a newborn. We had to move up to a backpack carrier for him. He loves it as you can see. He can see everything from his great view and when he gets bored he can pull your hair!!!

On our walk this morning we saw a bear!!! Well, let me clarify. James and my Dad saw the bear. Mom and I just saw the shadow as it was darting into the woods. It was small, only about 100 pounds, which isn't much bigger than our black lab, Jett. We're sure momma bear was very close by but we didn't get to see her. (That was probably a good thing!) So I don't have a picture of our bear to post but I did get one of this salamander! That's almost as cool, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment